Global Design Company
IDEO (pronounced “eye-dee-oh”) is an award-winning global design firm that takes a human-centered, design-based approach to helping organizations in the public and private sectors innovate and grow. They identify new ways to serve and support people by uncovering latent needs, behaviors, and desires. They envision new companies and brands, and we design the products, services, spaces, and interactive experiences that bring them to life. They help organizations build creative culture and the internal systems required to sustain innovation and launch new ventures.
“Design thinking is a human-centered approach to innovation that draws from the designer's toolkit to integrate the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success.”
Tim Brown, president and CEO
Thinking like a designer can transform the way organizations develop products, services, processes, and strategy. This approach, which IDEO calls design thinking, brings together what is desirable from a human point of view with what is technologically feasible and economically viable.
HIGHLIGHTS & ACCOLADES
• Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world by business leaders in a global survey by Boston Consulting Group
• Ranked #10 on Fast Company’s list of the Top 25 Most Innovative Companies
• Winner of 38 Red Dot awards, 28 iF Hannover awards, and more IDEA awards than any other design firm
• Ranked #16 on Fortune’s list of 100 most-favored employers by MBA students
• Awarded the Smithsonian Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum’s National Design
• Award for Product Design
Concept Kitchen 2025
Concept Kitchen 2025, a table for living. an innovative concept for the future conceived and produced by IDEO.
With Creative Difference, uncover insights about how your business drives change today, how it stacks up with other innovative companies, and what you can do to take it to the next level.